Posted on: September 17, 2022
Who We Are
Our work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce.
Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food
and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're
an industry changer - we created the first and only fully
autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving
towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and
leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have
theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and
resources of a proven organization.
In This Role:
- Maintaining financial reports, records, and general ledger
accounts with accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting
and procedural standards.
- Preparing journal entries, analyses, and account
reconciliations and assisting with monthly close processes.
- Review accounts payable invoices in MineralTree and post to
- Ensure correct assessment and accrual of sales/use tax.
- Review and approve sales orders for weekly spare parts
- Prepare periodic operations billing as needed.
- Maintain straight line revenue schedules.
- Maintain list of in-process fixed assets (CIP) and check in
with project owners periodically for updates on status.
- Analyze general ledger to uncover root causes of problems.
- Assist with the preparation of consolidated financial
- Facilitate the completion of internal and external reporting
- Assist with the preparation of supporting schedules and
analytics for audits.
- Identify alternative solutions and implement resolutions
efficiently and effectively.
- Enter, access and retrieve financial data.
- Note discrepancies in financial records.
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Meeting processing and reporting deadlines.
- Interaction with sales, service delivery and support
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred; graduate degree is a
- At least 4+ years of experience in the general accounting
- Experienced in the use of integrated ERP software; NetSuite /
SAP experience is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user, proficient with functions, pivot
tables and data analysis.
- Demonstrates an interest in learning inner workings of
accounting process and systems.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new
information for both current and future problem-solving and
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.
Symbotic is an automation technology leader reimagining the supply
chain with its end-to-end, AI-powered robotic and software
platform. Symbotic reinvents the warehouse as a strategic asset for
the world's largest retail, wholesale, and food & beverage
companies. Applying next-gen technology, high-density storage and
machine learning to solve today's complex distribution challenges,
Symbotic enables companies to move goods with unmatched speed,
agility, accuracy and efficiency. As the backbone of commerce the
Symbotic platform transforms the flow of goods and the economics of
supply chain for its customers. For more information, visit
We are a community of innovators, collaborators and pioneers who
embrace our differences, because we know unique perspectives make
us stronger and smarter. Every perspective matters. We depend on
the collective voices of our employees, customers and community to
help guide us as we build a better place to work - for you and the
world. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity
We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity,
gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.by
Keywords: Symbotic, Lynn , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!