Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in technical Quality
- Understanding of Manufacturing processes (machining, NDE,
materials, testing, and welding).
- Bachelor's Degree - Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) or
other technical degree preferred or equivalent industry experience
- Background in the nuclear power industry
- Prior experience in customer facing roles.
- Qualified NQA-1 Lead auditor is desirable Job Description:
- The -QA Engineer -performs and oversees activities concerned
with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards
for processing materials into finished products.
- When manufacturing or customer concerns arise, the QA Engineer
analyses the problem and recommends corrective action and solutions
for continuous improvement
- Comply with all company policies, procedures, work
instructions, including safety and environmental Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Entegee, Lynn , QA Engineer, Engineering , Rowley, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!