RF Failure Analysis Engineer (constantly evolving portfolio of power converters!)
Company: Incendia Partners
Posted on: July 31, 2022
RF Failure Analysis Engineer - North Shore, MARelocation is an
option. Will provide Visa Transfers for well-qualified candidates.
This is an on-site role.Our client provides a safe and healthy
working environment that is stimulating and collaborative, where
employees are empowered to make a real difference. Here people are
the heart of everything that is accomplished. Our client
understands that if they provide employees with the ultimate
experience, they will provide the ultimate experience to
customers.The position is a customer facing hands on role that
collaborates across multiple engineering disciplines with both
internal and external teams. The individual will support field
customer issue resolution (remotely) as well as returned failed
field units requiring repair and failure analysis. The primary
function will be to analyze failures to determine root cause and
recommend corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Prior experience with RF power electronics including
generators, matching systems and E-chuck designs or similar
technology is highly desirable.
- Timely execution of deliverables is also critical to this
- The ideal candidate will be energetic and self-motivated
candidate with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to work independently and successfully in a team
- Some travel across North America and abroad may be required
- Develop Perform product failure analysis down to component
level to support RMA customer issues.
- Perform fault isolation and defect analysis/characterization on
RF generators, chucks and matching networks to identify root cause
- Provide comprehensive technical reports to customers on
findings from product failure investigations.
- Advise internal and external customers regarding corrective
actions based on the results of the analysis
- Maintain customer relationship and respond within predefined
windows or communicate delays appropriately
- Document failure modes for data analysis and preventative
- Assist final test on an as needed basis to resolve and document
- Other duties may be assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (minimum)
- Knowledge of AC-DC and DC-DC power conversion circuits and
power amplifier circuits related to RF generators including
directional couplers, combiners etc.
- Thorough understanding of analog, mixed-signal, and / or power
semiconductor operational characteristics and the ability to apply
fault isolation techniques at component level as well as board
- Comfortable with lab equipment used in the characterization and
design of power supplies and systems (oscilloscopes, function
generators, DMMs, Spectrum analyzers, loads, sources, etc.).
- Proficiency in English and must have good communication skills
(written & verbal), other languages desirable such as Mandarin but
- Ability to work in a team environment and across functional
- Proactive and focused to achieve goals in a fast paced
environment.Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus (Percentage dependent on Company
- Company 401(k) Match (up to 6%)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Accrual starts at 3 weeks per year)
- 13 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work (up to 8 hours per year)
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Company Social Events Held Throughout the Year
- A Friendly Culture Where People Collaborate and Strive for
- Why wait...Apply today and start the year off with a new job
and an exciting career path#ZR
Keywords: Incendia Partners, Lynn , RF Failure Analysis Engineer (constantly evolving portfolio of power converters!), Engineering , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!