RF Failure Analysis Engineer (constantly evolving portfolio of power converters!)
Company: Incendia Partners
Posted on: August 7, 2022
RF Failure Analysis Engineer - North Shore, MA
Relocation is an option. Will provide Visa Transfers for
well-qualified candidates. This is an on-site role.
Our client provides a safe and healthy working environment that is
stimulating and collaborative, where employees are empowered to
make a real difference. Here people are the heart of everything
that is accomplished. Our client understands that if they provide
employees with the ultimate experience, they will provide the
ultimate experience to customers.
The position is a customer facing hands on role that collaborates
across multiple engineering disciplines with both internal and
external teams. The individual will support field customer issue
resolution (remotely) as well as returned failed field units
requiring repair and failure analysis. The primary function will be
to analyze failures to determine root cause and recommend
corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Prior experience with RF power electronics including
generators, matching systems and E-chuck designs or similar
technology is highly desirable.
- Timely execution of deliverables is also critical to this
- The ideal candidate will be energetic and self-motivated
candidate with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to work independently and successfully in a team
- Some travel across North America and abroad may be required
- Develop Perform product failure analysis down to component
level to support RMA customer issues.
- Perform fault isolation and defect analysis/characterization on
RF generators, chucks and matching networks to identify root cause
- Provide comprehensive technical reports to customers on
findings from product failure investigations.
- Advise internal and external customers regarding corrective
actions based on the results of the analysis
- Maintain customer relationship and respond within predefined
windows or communicate delays appropriately
- Document failure modes for data analysis and preventative
- Assist final test on an as needed basis to resolve and document
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (minimum)
- Knowledge of AC-DC and DC-DC power conversion circuits and
power amplifier circuits related to RF generators including
directional couplers, combiners etc.
- Thorough understanding of analog, mixed-signal, and / or power
semiconductor operational characteristics and the ability to apply
fault isolation techniques at component level as well as board
- Comfortable with lab equipment used in the characterization and
design of power supplies and systems (oscilloscopes, function
generators, DMMs, Spectrum analyzers, loads, sources, etc.).
- Proficiency in English and must have good communication skills
(written & verbal), other languages desirable such as Mandarin but
- Ability to work in a team environment and across functional
- Proactive and focused to achieve goals in a fast paced
Our client offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus (Percentage dependent on Company
- Company 401(k) Match (up to 6%)
- Mental Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (Accrual starts at 3 weeks per year)
- 13 Company Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off for Volunteer Work (up to 8 hours per year)
- Employer Paid Supplemental Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Veterinary Pet Insurance
- Company Social Events Held Throughout the Year
- A Friendly Culture Where People Collaborate and Strive for
- Why wait...Apply today and start the year off with a new job
and an exciting career path
Keywords: Incendia Partners, Lynn , RF Failure Analysis Engineer (constantly evolving portfolio of power converters!), Engineering , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!