Senior Project Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Gorton's, America's leading frozen seafood company, has an
excellent opportunity available at our Gloucester, Massachusetts
headquarters for an individual who is seeking long term career
growth in engineering and manufacturing.
As a Sr. Project Engineer, you will support business objectives by
identifying, preparing, and managing all aspects of plant,
processing, or packaging projects. Typical projects include process
and packaging equipment & automation, building construction and
modification, new and/or modified production lines for new
products, utilities/infrastructure, material handling engineering,
and safety engineering. This position is based in a manufacturing
environment and interfaces daily with Operations, Maintenance,
R&D, and Marketing. -Gorton's offers excellent growth potential
along with an attractive benefits and compensation package.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of project engineering experience,
preferably in a food processing facility or consumer packaged goods
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, varied assignments
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- AutoCAD a plus, SolidWorks, etc.
- Ability to travel for project related work up to 30% at other
Candidates must have permanent U.S. work authorization (U.S.
citizenship or permanent residency/green card.)Gorton's is an Equal
Keywords: Gorton's, Lynn , Senior Project Engineer, Engineering , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!