Quality Engineering Mnaufacturing
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Quality Engineer for an 18 month contract with a good
possibility of going permanent for an opportunity with Yoh's client
located in Gloucester, Massachusetts. What You Need to Bring to the
- Experience developing and implementing inspection and test
- Processes used to evaluate components and assemblies
manufactured by suppliers for use in our products.
- Working with suppliers making sure components/assemblies meets
- Working in high technology
- MUST HAVE STRONG LABVIEW EXPERIENCE IN SEMI-CONDUCTOR
INDUSTRYWhat You Will Be Doing:
- Member of Implant BU Incoming Electrical Inspection/Test Team
that inspects and tests products provided by VSE Supply Base.
- Evaluates and modifies test procedures, equipment and software
to comply with product design changes.
- Enhances test protocol to prevent recurrence of manufacturing
DMRs and field NCs. Develops and applies quality standards in
accordance with company and customer requirements.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting,
testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/
or production equipment.
- Develops and uses procedures. Prepares documentation for
inspection/ testing procedures. Recommends corrective action for
procedural, product, or process deficiencies.
- Analyze operational data; Develop and implement
recommendations. Participates in and may lead audits.
- Evaluates work methods, procedures, and policies. Tracks
progress of qualification status, reviews reliability test results,
determines disposition of non-compliant products, reviews and
releases qualification packs
- Utilizes drawings, specifications, industry standards, and
sketches, adapting inspection measuring devices and procedures when
necessary. Read and interpret technical drawings and specification
- Reduces qualification cycle time and cost while still meeting
quality performance requirements.What's In It for You?
- We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global
staffing companies to meet your career aspirations.
- Yoh's network of client companies has been employing
professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you
with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access
to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
- Employee Discount Program's
- Referral Bonus Program'sIf This Sounds Like You, Apply Now!Yoh,
a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran.Visit -to contact us if you are an individual
with a disability and require accommodation in the application
Keywords: Yoh, Lynn , Quality Engineering Mnaufacturing, Engineering , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!