SCO RN Case Manager I
Company: Element Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
The RN Case Manager I provides comprehensive case management for
assigned SCO members with complex needs to ensure cost effective
quality of care. This professional provides quality patient care
via the development, implementation & evaluation of individual
patient care plans. This individual will adhere to established
professional standards of care, and the Element Care policies and
procedures. This position is full time. Monday thru Friday, 8am to
- Develops a plan of care that corresponds with the physicians
orders through assessment of patient's needs, condition,
environment, and consultation with other health team members, at
time of initial visit and updates plan of care regularly as
necessary and documents this care following Element Care
- Ensures the delivery of competent, quality patient care in the
- Maintains an ongoing responsibility for assigned caseload.
- Oversees the implementation and evaluation of individual
patient plans of care.
- Maintains communication with Commonwealth Care Alliance (CCA)
and Element Care staff as well as the provider community as
- Provides patient education opportunities.
- Works with both members and their family members
- Actively participates in team knowledge sharing
- Performs other duties, as assigned.JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Registered Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth of
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a licensed, registered
nurse, preferable five (5) years, including home care clinical
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience working with case management data systems.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis.
- Covid vaccine required
- Khmer, Russan or Spanish speaking a plusPI176154621
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , SCO RN Case Manager I, Executive , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!