Business Development Manager
Company: New England Biolabs, Inc.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
As part of the Business Development team at New England Biolabs
(NEB), this individual will help identify, evaluate and implement
opportunities including, but not limited to, strategic partnering,
new ventures and the licensing of IP and technologies. The ideal
candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational
skills and will have the ability to work in a team environment,
demonstrate initiative, and possess solid analytical skills.Primary
- Drive business development initiatives that are consistent with
company's overall strategy, including the cultivation of new
ventures, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify technologies for
in-licensing and out-licensing.
- Play a leading role in the identification of business
opportunities in new markets.
- Establish collaborative working relationships throughout NEB;
actively soliciting input and support for business development
- Master's degree in a core life science discipline required;
Ph.D. or MBA preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a business development or
corporate development role.
- Experience in strategic partnering, licensing of IP and
- Be available for domestic, and a limited amount of
- Project management skills coupled with the ability to
multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Scientific orientation, demonstrating an in-depth knowledge of
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent communication
- Experience with Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, and/or Agricultural
Biotechnology industries preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in M&A, including valuation,
diligence, and business case development.EEO StatementNew England
Biolabs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive
community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England Biolabs considers
applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are available
here.Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment to
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found here.New England
Biolabs is a participating employer in the Employment Verification
If you need an accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Inc., Lynn , Business Development Manager, Executive , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!