Access Manager- Call Center
Company: Lynn Community Health Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Description ACCESS MANGER- CALL CENTER Are you interested in
demonstrating ownership, creating improvement and innovation for
the Call Center team?
- Are you interested in overseeing the contact center staff and
- Do you want to be responsible for the daily, multidisciplinary
operations of registration and appointment functions on the Care
Teams at LCHC's main clinic sites ?
- Do you have the ability to plan and organize the work of
- Are you willing to Contribute to the team effort by supporting
all team members? Yes? Please click here to apply for the position
of Access Manager- Call Center at the Lynn Community Health Center.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with supervisors and Practice Managers, coordinate
and oversee the daily operations and flow of work, manage work
schedules / assignments and coverage for the reception staff on the
- Manages staff and all functions of the Contact Center.
- Participate in developing workflows, standardized work, process
analysis, measurement plans, test plans, implementation strategies,
and change management plans.
- Meet with Practice Managers and Teams' leadership to obtain
feedback on the daily support provided by PASS staff, and to
propose/introduce new flows benefiting the teams. The successful
applicant will offer:
- Associates degree in healthcare/business management and/or
equivalent administrative experience in health programs combination
of education or experience preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience with health care operations
- Supervisory or lead experience, preferred.
- Experience in continuous improvement leading, implementing, and
sustaining change initiatives, preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred. Please apply now and grow
with LCHCThank you !
Keywords: Lynn Community Health Center, Lynn , Access Manager- Call Center, Executive , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!