VP, Fraud Operations Manager
Company: Eastern Bank
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Operations: Unit Management
- Works with leadership, key business partners and Fraud
Operations team to establish fraud trends and risk tolerance
triggers and risk mitigation rules. -Builds program and
documentation to support fraud strategy.
- Leads efforts in financial analysis of fraud alerts. Builds and
reports fraud metrics.
- Monitors the effectiveness of fraud program. Maintain oversight
of policies, practices, and standards.
- Creates operating procedures and key controls to support fraud
detection and mitigation
- Leads and participates in fraud governance meetings.
Memorializes decisions, tracks and articulates progress in
enterprise fraud initiatives.
- Manages day-to-day operations of the group as well as
identifies opportunities of improvement and lead specialized
- Participates in developing division strategic plan and sets
goals and priorities based on the direction set for the unit;
follows through to ensure that objectives are met.
- Develop and coach staff within the departments. Lead workflow
and efficiency efforts within the department/division.
- Develop internal alliances with stakeholders for a more
effective end to end operational process
- Develops and maintains operating budget for cost center. -
Operations: - Compliance, Risk -and Audit Management
- -Manage audit and risk activities for this area. - Execute on
Monitoring and Testing Requirements.
- -Maintain effective BCM, Compliance, Vendor and Risk programs
and assessments within unit.
- -Service as Primary Fraud Operations Operational Impact Team
member Operations: Technology utilization Manage the utilization of
- applications for deposit, payment, card and other fraud-related
identification and prevention parameters. Continuous evaluation of
the department's technologies effectiveness utilization and risk
rating. Lead project associated with implementation or integration
of fraud and loss identification, prevention and mitigation related
technologies This employee is required to perform assigned job
duties independently and responsibly. - This employee is
accountable for the quality and accuracy of all Fraud Operations
functions. - - REQUIREMENTS: - -
- Knowledge of fraud processes, laws, regulations, and
legislative and regulatory processes are required
- Knowledge of banking operations of a financial institutions
including regulatory requirements, best practices, key processes,
controls and product development.
- Technical knowledge of core banking systems, payment systems,
and other applications used to identify transactions, detect and
prevent fraud and loss, and support and improve operational
efficiency and effectiveness.
- The candidate must be highly organized, motivated and
demonstrate the ability to think creatively and critically and
problem solve. Ability and willingness to drive change.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal oral and written
communication skills including the ability to communicate with all
levels of the organization.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications such as
Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint. Education and Experience
- Graduate degree or relevant professional designation
- 5-7 Years of operations experience gained from working within a
- Solid Financial Institution knowledge: products, services, and
operational workflow. Skills/Knowledge - The incumbent should
possess strong communication and organization skills as well as
strong customer service skills and knowledge of general banking
principles. Attention to detail is required as well as the ability
to multitask in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to work
effectively as part of a team and confident on presenting results
to management. Working Conditions - - Normal 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday
through Friday. - CB2
Keywords: Eastern Bank, Lynn , VP, Fraud Operations Manager, Executive , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!