Associate Director/ HR Business Partner
Company: New England Biolabs
Posted on: January 20, 2023
New England Biolabs ("NEB") seeks a highly motivated Associate
Director of Human Resources to provide strategic support in
employee/career development, leader/manager coaching, compensation,
performance management, employee relations and HR compliance. In
addition, the individual in this position will make an impact by
proactively implementing HR programs that support company goals and
are aligned with NEB's culture.Primary Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Director of HR, identify, develop and
execute strategic HR initiatives that support each department's
- Advise managers in areas such as; employee relations, coaching,
career development, and performance management.
- Provide expert HR advice on employment practices and policy
interpretation ensuring compliance with federal and state
employment laws. In addition, stay abreast of changes in
regulations affecting NEB.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment for employees to
discuss and resolve personnel issues and ensure consistent, equal
and fair treatment.
- Establish strategies to attract talent with a specific focus on
diverse candidates and critical hires.
- Conduct new hire and exit interviews. Provide feedback, track
results, and analyze data.
- Collaborate with other HR team members on projects and
initiatives.Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent field. PHR
or SPHR certification a plus.
- 8+ years of experience in an HR Business Partner role. Life
science or biotech industry experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the following HR areas: learning and
development, compensation, performance management, employee
relations and career development.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and
be able to craft and deliver compelling internal messages.
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive and confidential
matters effectively and discreetly.
- Must be a highly organized, hands-on self-starter.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of HR legislation/employment law, principles,
policies, and procedures.NEB currently requires all employees
located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. New hires must be fully vaccinated prior to the first
date of employment. NEB will consider requests for reasonable
accommodations, as required by applicable law.EEO StatementNew
England Biolabs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive
community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England Biolabs considers
applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are available
Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment to Diversity,
Equity and Inclusion can be found New England Biolabs is a
participating employer in the Employment
Verification()program.OFCCP's pay transparency policy can be found
on OFCCP's website atIf you need an accommodation for any part of
the employment process because of a medical condition or
disability, please send an email toor call 978-927-5054 to let us
know the nature of your request.
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Lynn , Associate Director/ HR Business Partner, Executive , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!