OEM Business Development Manager, West
Company: New England Biolabs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
New England Biolabs is a global leader in the discovery,
development, and commercialization of life science research. When
customers look to NEB's OEM and Customized Solutions team to obtain
reagents to incorporate into their product or technology, they are
getting more than just high quality, custom reagents, they are
leveraging a dedicated team of experts ready to provide support at
every step of their product's life cycle. The OEM & Customized
Solutions team at NEB enables our partners to leverage our
innovative research insights, extensive manufacturing capacity and
flexible, collaboration-oriented approach to deliver custom
reagents to companies developing ground-breaking genomic,
proteomic, therapeutic technologies that are impacting research and
ultimately human health.The OEM Business Development Manager will
be responsible for managing all commercial opportunities within a
large, high growth sales territory. The position requires deep
knowledge of life science technologies and the ability to
communicate effectively with stakeholders across the life science
industry. The candidate must also be comfortable building
longstanding partnerships with some of the most innovative
companies in the world.
- Partner, build, and maintain relationships with strategic
accounts, KOL's (Key Opinion Leaders), as well as demonstrate
respect from C-level executives.
- Formulate a comprehensive business strategy to drive top-line
revenue for custom products in a high growth, high dollar value
territory with multiple key accounts.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across the company to
develop team-oriented growth and sales strategies.
- Understand market trends within the life science industry to
formulate a business case to expand capabilities that deliver value
to OEM & Customized Solutions customers.
- Prospect and identify key business transformation
- Negotiate new deal flow leveraging supply terms/agreements,
Quality Agreements, and Non-Disclosure Agreements to impact longer
term commercial opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales and quotation process for custom
products within the region.
- Leverage NEB's scientific, product development and operational
expertise to drive the sales process and delivery of custom
- Execute targeted growth plans leveraging SalesForce.com.
- Contribute to a robust opportunity pipeline by demonstrating
the professional acumen to maintain and expand current commercial
- Present the core capabilities of the OEM & Customized Solutions
team at customers site meetings, conferences, and networking
- Develop excellent working relationships across internal
departments that deliver on custom product requests globally.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, or a
related life science discipline; advance degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience of increasing sales/commercial
responsibility within the life science industry, with a focus on
- Competitive drive with collaborative approach.
- Successful track record of closing complex deals within a team
- Negotiation skills with the ability to secure business and
- Experience with the sales process for life science
technologies, including familiarity with molecular biology
reagents, genomics sequencing solutions, and products s.
- Ability to multi-task, respond to rapid customer needs, set
realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
- Ability to understand the regulatory landscape of our partners
and be able to sell and present into regulated markets in the
diagnostic, biotech, and pharma channels.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, present a
broad array of NEB capabilities, and ultimately understand and
relay customer requirements to an internal team responsible for
production and fulfillment of custom products.
- Have a strong work ethic with the ability to prioritize and
work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a
high quality of work and exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and
relationship building skills with the ability to work
cross-functionally in a dynamic commercial landscape.
- Regular travel is required, a routine frequency of at least
30%.EEO StatementNew England Biolabs is committed to fostering a
diverse and inclusive community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England
Biolabs considers applicants for employment without regard to, and
does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected
veteran status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are
availablehere. Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment
to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found here.New England
Biolabs is a participating employer in the Employment
Verification(E-Verify)program.OFCCP's pay transparency policy can
be found on OFCCP's website atwww.dol.gov/ofccpIf you need an
accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a
medical condition or disability, please send an email
firstname.lastname@example.org call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Lynn , OEM Business Development Manager, West, Executive , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!