Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Manage all warehouse functions, including operations,
transportation, personnel and customer service, as directed by
Director of Operations.
• Develop annual facility budget and ensure group adherence to
• Direct and assign work; set performance objectives and monitor
performance of all warehouse departments.
• Manage all warehouse activities, costs, operations and forecasts.
Monitor progress towards goals.
• Provide a safe work environment through personal actions.
Identify any safety concerns, as well as cost saving
• Ensure compliance with all company policies, as well as all
Federal, State and Local OSHA regulations.
What Experience You Need
Qualifications & Experience:
• College degree in business, logistics or management plus 5-8
years in warehousing and/or logistics management or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• 3 years general supervisory/management experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Skilled in planning, staffing, budgeting, and organizing.
• Ability to develop effective relationships, provide leadership,
and integrate diverse functions and individuals toward
• Experienced with AS/400 and Microsoft Office, including Word and
easonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to
stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must
regularly sit, and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
What Could Set You Apart
- 5-8 years of experience managing a team in a fast-paced
- Experience managing profitability; proven financial and
- Experience working in a temperature controlled warehouse
- College degree in business, logistics or management
- 8-10 years in warehousing and/or logistics management
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Lynn , General Manager, Executive , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!