Company: Lynn Community Health Center
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you interested in managing the daily, multi-disciplinary
operations across multiple clinics?
- Are you capable of managing a large and diverse team of
administrative staff and oversees administrative elements of
- Are you looking for benefits effective on the first day of
- Do you want to work where the employer matches a portion of a
- Do you want to be a true pillar of the Lynn Community?
Yes? Please click below to apply for the position of Practice
Manager at the Lynn Community Health Center.
In this role you will:
- Continuously monitor the company's physical environment.
Identify problems and coordinate activities to maintain the
physical integrity, maintenance, and aesthetics of the
- Act as a liaison between physicians, nurses, staff, and
leadership. Provides information as requested and responds to
- Provide continuous customer service training to patient-facing
- Focus on telephone etiquette, creating a positive first
impression and managing the patient perception.
- Coordinate and oversee the daily flow of work, manage work
schedules / assignments and coverage.
- Develop and implement procedures to ensure efficient processing
The successful applicant will offer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years' supervisory experience required.
- 3 years' experience with health care operations required.
- 1 year experience preferred in continuous improvement leading,
implementing, and sustaining change initiatives.
Please apply now and grow with LCHC Thank you!
Keywords: Lynn Community Health Center, Lynn , Practice Manager, Executive , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...