Manager of Homecare Services
Company: Element Care
Posted on: May 21, 2023
The Manager of Homecare services functions as a clinical leader
within the organization and directly supervises the Homecare
Coordinators (HCC) and Community Team nurses. This position
provides oversight with homecare services and ensures all aspects
of patient care needs are met in the community per established
standards. This position is full time Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm
with no weekend or holiday hours. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews and manages the performance of HCCs and community
- Manages and delivers operational and effective homecare
concepts to achieve patient care goals.
- Provides expert knowledge in the areas of nursing
- Recruits, develops and motivates staff. Initiates and
communicates a variety of personnel actions including employment,
termination, performance reviews, salary reviews and disciplinary
- Evaluates all homecare services through a site scheduled
- Collaborates and aligns within the organization to achieve
- Manages to the budget; controls of homecare expenses while
meeting operational, financial, and service requirements.
- Ensures nursing compliance with regulatory agencies for
successful surveys and partnerships.
- Provides weekly communication for Element Care After Hours
On-Call system, as well as supplementary coverage as needed.
- Ability to pass a fit test. Position requires mask where seal
is critical. Incumbent is required to not have facial hair that
interferes with a tight seal of the respirator.
- Frequent local travel.
- Performs other duties as required. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- Registered Nurse, BSN preferred
- Current Massachusetts licensure as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR certification
- 7-10 years progressively responsible experience in a
healthcare, elder care or insurance industry.
- 1-3 years of management experience.
- Ability to drive changes; demonstrated results driven
- Demonstrated leadership and motivational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft office EEO
StatementElement Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or on the basis of
disability.Element Care is committed to valuing diversity and
contributing to an inclusive working environment. PI215915825
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Manager of Homecare Services, Executive , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...