Electronic Medical Records Specialist I
Company: Element Care
Posted on: May 7, 2022
The Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Specialist is a well
organized, team player who ensures accurate and timely maintenance
of the Electronic Medical Records. Incumbent serves as a member of
the Central Medical Records (CMR) team. This position is full time
Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm. Essential Responsibilities:
- Accurately files and scans medical records into the EMR while
ensuring HIPAA compliance.
- Maintains the quality and consistency of complete and accurate
electronic medical records.
- Adheres to the EMR standards, practices and policies for the
- Supports the CMR department during the CMS audit.
- Performs audits on participant charts to ensure accuracy.
- Performs other duties as required. Job Specification:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills
- Strong clerical and organizational skills, with attention to
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with medical records terminology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Electronic Medical Records Specialist I, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!