Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Lynn, Massachusetts.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
Opening for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (NP) or
Physician's Assistant (PA) in Massachusetts! Under the supervision
of the Director of Behavioral Health, the psychiatric mental health
NP or PA will help collaborate with the supervising psychiatrist,
will provide continuing and comprehensive health care for the
individual and family across all ages and genders. Requirements
- Master's Degree in Nursing with certification as a PMHNP or
graduate of a certified Physician's Assistant program
- Two plus years of experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioner or Physician's Assistant preferred
- Current licensure to practice psychiatric nursing in
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between sites.
- Preference will be given to bilingual/bicultural individuals
who are Spanish or Portuguese.
- High level of commitment to continuous improvement in the quest
for comprehensive and quality health care Want more information?
Reach out to Megan at or email resume Qualified? CLICK and APPLY
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Lynn , Psychiatric NP/PA, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!