Company: Neighborhood Home Care
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are actively seeking a Registered Nurse to
join our growing team! Are you looking for a rewarding career where
you can truly make a difference in someone's life? Apply today!
Position is located in North Shore and only 15 minutes from
Boston.Compensation: $33 - $40 per hour based on experience What We
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- 401K/Life Insurance We are looking for a Registered Nurses
- Basic computer literacy and ability to effectively learn new
software program required
- Knowledgeable of current policies and procedure of standard
- Proficient in documentation skills
- Knowledgeable of current, frequently used medications, modes of
medication administration, actions, and side effects
- Demonstrates competency with a variety of nursing skills
including but not limited to: Wound Care, Diabetic Care,
Cardiac/Respiratory Status, Home Safety/Fall Prevention/Mental
- Documented Competency in Home Care Nursing Skills.
- Education: Graduated from Accredited School of Nursing, MA.
- Current Registered Nurse License through MA Board of Nursing,
Current CPR Certification, Valid Driver's License requirements of
- Must be comfortable providing patient care in home
- Assessing patient's physical/behavioral condition
- OASIS Assessments
- Computer Skills
- Assessing home safety
- Administering medication
- Updating patient"s records
- Providing emotional support, and/or educating patients on how
to manage their illness or injury
- Great communication skills (verbal/written) are a mustWe are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Neighborhood Home Care, Lynn , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!