Electronic Medical Records Specialist I
Company: Element Care
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Specialist is a well
organized, team player who ensures accurate and timely maintenance
of the Electronic Medical Records. Incumbent serves as a member of
the Central Medical Records (CMR) team. This position is full time
Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm. The position is based in Lynn, MA.
- The Electronic Medical Records Specialist accurately files and
scans medical records into the EMR while ensuring HIPAA
- Maintains the quality and consistency of complete and accurate
electronic medical records.
- The Electronic Medical Records Specialist adheres to the EMR
standards, practices and policies for the CMR Department.
- Supports the CMR department during the CMS audit.
- Performs audits on participant charts to ensure accuracy.
- Performs other duties as required. Job Specification:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong computer skills
- Strong clerical and organizational skills, with attention to
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with medical records terminology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office preferred
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred
- Experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Covid vaccines required.
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Electronic Medical Records Specialist I, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!