Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: July 30, 2022
-Full-Time or Part-Time Registered Nurse, RN - Home
HealthComprehensive Benefits Package and Work/Life
Balance!!!$5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!! -BAYADA -Home Health has an
immediate opening for a Full-Time or Part-Time RN, Registered Nurse
to perform home health -visits -for our office in -Burlington, MA.
- This office delivers exceptional care to adult and geriatric
clients living in their homes and Senior Living Communities in
Burlington, Wakefield, Reading, Melrose and surrounding towns. One
year recent prior clinical experience as a licensed RN is required.
Previous Home Health Care experience is preferred, but not
required. You may be eligible for a $5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
-BAYADA also offers per-diem opportunities! - - -Call or Text Susan
at 339-235-4363 to learn more about these exciting opportunities!!
-BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required. - - - -Registered Nurse (RN)
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits,
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
reliability.Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad
tabletQualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts
- Recent, clinical (medical/surgical or sub-acute)
- Prior home care experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. -BAYADA recognizes and
rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of
excellence. Join our caring team today! -Please Call or Text Susan
at 339-235-4363 for immediate consideration! -Sponsor- RHHRN - -As
an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care
provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.BAYADA Home
Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture
partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions
are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race,
color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation,
gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other
similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and
local laws. -Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people
with these identities or who are members of other marginalized
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, Lynn , Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Rockport, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!