Company: 42 North Dental
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are looking for a full or part-time Pediatric Dentist at our
well-established practice with an amazing reputation and patient
Excellent clinical and communication skills are a must. Unlimited
Reasons to join the practice:
* Well-established, busy practices located in Brookline and Boston,
and easily accessible by public transportation
* Beautiful practices with an amazing tenured team
* Full or Part-time schedule that allows for an excellent work/life
* Excellent compensation which is paid as a guaranteed $1200/day
with additional bonus potential
* $25,000 Sign on Bonus - pro-rated if part-time
* Mentorship in a nationally recognized and awarded Pediatric
* Plenty of room for growth and advancement in a growing
Our established Pediatric Dental Office also offers orthodontic and
oral surgery services. We welcome an abundance of new patients each
month. Our available state-of-the-art technology, including 3D
CBCT, Solea CO2 Dental Laser, iTero intraoral scanner, and Zoom in
office dental bleaching, allows optimal patient care, a
comprehensive approach to full-service dentistry along with a
strong focus on quality, service, and patient satisfaction.
Providers are responsible for entire clinical patient experience
from initial exam and treatment plan to delivery of care.
* Promote oral health and disease prevention
* Diagnose oral diseases
* Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options
* Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient's oral
* Review treatment plan options with patients
* Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dentl
* Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
* Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws
* Provide proper restorative and preventive dental care
* Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all
* Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office
* Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional development
* DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education
program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on
Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
* Board eligible or board certified in pediatric dentistry.
* Current state license to practice dentistry.
* Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
* Proof of malpractice insurance.
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Keywords: 42 North Dental, Lynn , Pediatric Dentist, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!