LPN - New Grads welcome!
Company: Element Care
Posted on: January 17, 2023
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking an LPN who is passionate about providing quality care to
the geriatric population. Incumbent contributes to the assessment,
plan, implementation, and evaluation of participants, documenting
care in accordance with policies and standards, utilizing the
framework for professional nursing practice and development.
Position provides and contributes to the evaluation of care
appropriate to the participant under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse. This is a full-time position, Monday- Friday 8-4
position; no nights, weekends or holidays! Location: Lynn, MA
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits EEO Statement Element Care is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability. Element Care is committed to
valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with the geriatric
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis in a personal
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences.
- Proof of Covid vaccine required.
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , LPN - New Grads welcome!, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!