Physical Therapist (PT), Peabody Outpatient
Company: Partners Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Primary Location: Spaulding Outpatient - Peabody, MA
Schedule: Monday - Friday (40 hrs.)
Clinical Focus: Orthopedic musculoskeletal disorders and rehab.
Peabody Clinical Setting
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic, highly skilled physical
therapist, who enjoys delivering individualized care while working
in a fast paced outpatient setting. Our population consists
primarily of patients with orthopedic musculoskeletal disorders
referred by local physicians and repeat clients that have been
satisfied with prior care.
Spaulding Peabody utilizes evidence based and up to date treatment
techniques in a highly supportive team-oriented setting. Our
therapists receive excellent clinical mentoring, numerous
advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits including
continuing education funding.
Provide physical therapy services to patients who have impairments,
functional limitations, or disabilities resulting from injury,
disease or other causes. Practice in collaboration with other
members of interdisciplinary team. Educate patients, families and
others. Direct and supervise support personnel. Manage technical,
environmental, and financial resources effectively and
- Physical Therapy needs are assessed and evaluated according to
organizational and professional guidelines.
- Treatment plan reflects understanding of patients' age and
situation including discharge plan.
- Treatment plan is revised based on patient progress towards
- Documentation is complete, timely and in accordance with
facility and practice guidelines.
- Therapy and health care students are oriented, trained, and
mentored to achieve stated performance expectations.
- Performance Improvement opportunities are identified and acted
upon as appropriate to implement best practices.
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Licensed (and in good standing) as a physical therapist in the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- BLS required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the
- Basic skills in math and computer science.
- Appropriate knowledge of physical therapy evaluation and
treatment techniques to manage the rehabilitation population.
- Effective problem solving skills for physical therapy
evaluation, interpretation, treatment planning and execution taking
into consideration patient's age, psychosocial, cultural and
- Basic skills in teaching other and self assessment of learning
needs, strengths, and professional goals.
- Safely execute all job responsibilities without risking injury
to self or patients. Demonstrates the ability to assess and
interact with patients and families using the theories of human
growth and development, family systems, and cultural
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications
preferred with ability to learn new software.
- Maintain variable work schedule depending on hospital/program
needs to provide patient care (evening, holidays, weekend and
- Highly developed communications and interpersonal skills,
working with diverse population.
- Work independently, be self-directed and contribute as a member
of a team.
- Anticipates challenges and develops and implements strategies
for addressing them.
- High level of service delivery. Demonstrate initiative with
ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and adapt to changing
- Attention to detail.
Spaulding Rehabilitation is an Affirmative Action Employer. By
embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to
lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national
origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation,
military service, genetic information, and/or other status
protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a
disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate
in the job application or interview process, to perform essential
job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
Keywords: Partners Healthcare, Lynn , Physical Therapist (PT), Peabody Outpatient, Healthcare , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!