Host / Hostess - Seaport Grille
Company: Seaport Grille
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionSeaport Grille is seeking Full-Time, Year-Round,
Host/Hostesses to join our team! Seaport Grille encourages and
expects all associates to develop the skills necessary to provide
exceptional service both in and outside of their primary
department. It is necessary that associates have the ability to
multi-task and deliver outstanding service outside of their primary
responsibilities listed on their job description. This position is
responsible for a warm and sincere greeting for guests upon
arrival. The Host/Hostess will ensure that guests are seated in a
timely manner, while evenly distributing tables throughout the
dining room.Experience:Must have at least one (1) or more years of
experience in a High-Volume Restaurant, with a combination of
previous experience in Customer Service preferred.ESSENTIAL
- Meet and greet guests upon arrival, offering choice of seating
and escort to the table with a presentation of the menu.
- Maintain proper set-up of dining room, including even
distribution of tables for the team.
- Read, maintain and make entries into the logbook to communicate
between shifts and with management.
- Communicate any large party requests or special arrangements to
the Manager on Duty.
- Be thoroughly familiar with menu items and related
- Ensure all menus are in pristine condition, free of
- Answer the telephone and respond to guest inquiries in a warm,
- Communicate with the staff regarding special requests/needs of
a guest, to include any guest allergies.
- Complete all listed open, side-work, and closing checklists,
cleaning checklists, and duties related to shift.
- Close out and check out with manager once shift is
- Assist team members as needed to promote a teamwork
- Adhere to all CDC Guidelines in regards to Restaurants.
Beauport Hospitality Group is committed to creating the safest
environment possible for our team members and guests, while
ensuring quality service that remains uncompromised. We have
extensive protocols and sanitation guidelines in place to do our
part in stopping the spread of Covid-19. From interview to new
hire, all personnel are expected to follow the guidelines in place;
including wearing proper PPE, following the departmental specific
sanitation guidelines, while adhering to the Covid-19 specific
policies and procedures. WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- High volume Seafood Restaurant
- Interior/Exterior of Restaurant, including the Deck, exposure
to sun, heat, cold and changing weather conditions.
- Ability to stand for 8' hours length of time.
- Ability to walk/stand approximately 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. on a regular and continuous
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays. The
Beauport Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer
encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy), age,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any
other status or characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Seaport Grille, Lynn , Host / Hostess - Seaport Grille, Hospitality & Tourism , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!