Company: Element Care
Posted on: September 11, 2022
The Kitchen Aide is responsible for managing all aspects of food
service operation at designed site. This position is part time
Monday thru Friday 9am to 1pm. This position is based in Lynn, MA.
- Follows all policies and procedures in regards to food service
and food safety..
- The Kitchen Aide orders, rotates and receives all meals, bulk
food supplies, paper, plastic and other kitchen supplies.
- Restocks and maintains all kitchen supplies in a neat and
- The Kitchen Aide checks and records hot and cold temperatures
on all prepared foods upon arrival from the vendor and prior to
serving at meal time. Takes the appropriate actions whenever
temperatures do not conform policies and procedures, and advises
the Site Coordinator accordingly. Ensures that all kitchen
thermometers are calibrated routinely.
- Maintains a neat, clean and orderly kitchen. Maintains all
kitchen equipment and ensures that the equipment is in good working
- The Kitchen Aide prepares light breakfasts, as needed.
- Responsible for the preparation, serving and overall
coordination of the luncheon meal each day. This includes the main
meal, alternate meal and all special meals per dietary order.
- Responsible for cleaning and sanitizing the kitchen at the end
of the luncheon meal. This includes the proper sanitization of all
pots, pans and utensils, as well as all equipment, counters,
- Performs other duties as required. Job Specification:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ServSafe Certification preferred
- Current CPR Certification preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in food service industry or
- Covid vaccines required.
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Kitchen Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!