Human Resources Recruiter/Sourcer
Company: New England Biolabs, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
The Human Resources department at New England Biolabs (NEB) is
seeking a part-time Recruiter/Sourcer approximately 28 hours per
week. This position is eligible for some benefits including medical
and dental insurance.In partnership with the Talent Acquisition
Partner, the individual in the position will be responsible for
proactively identifying and assessing passive and active candidates
for all positions within NEB.Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform searches for candidates using social media tools,
networking, internet recruiting, referrals, college recruiting and
- Build a talent pipeline in anticipation of future
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner and hiring
managers to understand position requirements and build out targeted
- Document all communications with candidates using an applicant
- Maintain knowledge of market trends and latest technologies to
support and enhance the sourcing strategy.Qualifications, Skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 3+ years sourcing and recruiting experience, ideally in a
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Workday a
- Experience with a wide variety of sourcing options. Proficient
in the use of LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
- Ability to project a positive and professional image on behalf
of the organization.
- Understands and proactively supports Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action legislation and other legal
aspects of interviewing and hiring.
- Highly motivated, results driven and able to work independently
as well as with the team.NEB currently requires all employees
located in the United States to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. New hires must be fully vaccinated prior to the first
date of employment. NEB will consider requests for reasonable
accommodations, as required by applicable law.EEO StatementNew
England Biolabs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive
community; as an EEO/AA employer, New England Biolabs considers
applicants for employment without regard to, and does not
discriminate on the basis of, race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status or disability. More in-depth details of EEO are available
here.Information regarding New England Biolabs commitment to
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found here.New England
Biolabs is a participating employer in the Employment Verification
If you need an accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Inc., Lynn , Human Resources Recruiter/Sourcer, Human Resources , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!