Software Systems Engineer
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Education: Bachelor's Degree or Higher (EE/Physics/CS)
Languages: C/C++/C#/Visual Programming Language Years of
Experience: 5-10 Years Additional Information Shift: 5-Day Week
8-Hr Day (United States of America) Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Prefer local candidates but will offer relo Top 3 SSysE: software
bkgd (C family), systems knowledge, math/physics Base + bonus +
stock grants Key Responsibilities Own all phases of software
development (Requirements, Coding, Testing and Integration) for Ion
- Working on ION implantation systems --- vacuum, wafer transfer,
- Interact with process and hardware engineers for requirements
analysis and schedule.
- Define Software specification and design software
- Develop code in C/C++/C# and a Visual Programming Language
- Compile test cases and evaluate software performance based on
- Develop software documentation for new features.
- Interface and communicate with test engineer, software
developer and product manager for release activities.
- Prepare content for software release and test functionalities
on simulators as well as on Applied Materials lab tool.
- Fix bugs found during software testing (when things are moved,
looking for reactions)
- Real-time OS (RTOS)
- Interact with customer account teams to investigate software
issues and solve them. Technical Skills (Mandatory)
- Software programming experience. Preferably C/C++/C#. Extensive
experience is not required
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Good understanding of system control and automation.
- Good understanding of software development workflow.
- Ability to learn software development including state machines
formation, real time command and control reacting to primary,
secondary and tertiary effects of the object being manipulated.
Technical Skills (Nice to Have)
- Good understanding of database principles and limited exposure
- Experience interfacing with devices using including Serial
(RS-232) and Ether CAT.
- Basic knowledge of statistical data analysis and ability to
analyze large amounts of data for the purpose of
- Experience in working using source control tools such as
ClearCase or SourceGear.
- Experience with ion beam physics and semi conduction
- Experience with mathematical modelling and algorithm
- Experience in programming for Windows Operating Systems (Win 7,
- Experience with Visual Programming Languages (Labview,
- RS232 nice to have General Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, or other engineering disciplines.
- Good communication skills in English are mandatory.
- Ability to drive own projects without external monitoring.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Modis, Lynn , Software Systems Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!