Mobile Tire Technician - Boston, MA
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: May 4, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
Pay Starting at $20/hr
Sign on Bonus: Up to $2,000
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service
centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment,
with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package
includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and
paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by
providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and
management positions. We offer fast track career advancement
opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver
results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and
begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation
As a Mobile Tire Technician, you are always on the move,
operatingone of ouron-the-go tire-installationservicemethodsfor
guests. But your job goes beyond installing tires, you'll also be
there to engage with guests and answer any questions they may have.
No experience installing tires? No worries! We're happy to train
you to become a part of our team and a driving force of the most
innovative way to buy tires.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Performingbasic tire services (e.g. mounting and balancing
tires, tire repairs) using the Mobile Van in order to provide the
easiest, most convenient experience possible.
- Safely drivingthe Mobile Van to and from all appointments and
conduct proper safety checks when installing tires
- Deliveringoutstanding customer service byanswering
questions,explaining the installation process, while fully
- Ensuringguest satisfactionduring each of the following
interactions, check in, scheduling appointments, installation,and
checking out guests.
- Demonstratingproficient knowledge of products and services
includingwarranties, promotions and advertisements.
- Efficiently work with portable iOS and PC devices to manage
workflow and complete appointments
- When necessary, you may be asked to assist and fill-in for
other members of the Mobile Operations team.
- Performinga variety of manual tasks for extended periods of
time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
- Previouscustomer service experience is required.
- A valid driver's license
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- No relocation is being offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Previoustireinstallationexperienceis preferred.
- Ahigh school diploma/GEDispreferred.
PositionSkills and Requirements:
- You know how to work with guests,and are able to provide
top-of-the-line service in any scenarioto our customers.
- You are able to work independently, staying on task and
followingschedules and meetingdeadlines.
- You know how toclearlycommunicate with otherstomake every
interaction with guests simple andinformative.
- You're excellent at managing your time, but also can be
flexible with it, because your schedule won't always be the
- This position requires the ability to read, understand, and
followallprocedures and guidelines.
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Lynn , Mobile Tire Technician - Boston, MA, IT / Software / Systems , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!