Technical Support Scientist
Company: New England Biolabs
Posted on: January 25, 2023
New England Biolabs (NEB) is seeking a Technical Support
Scientist who will primarily be responsible for providing technical
support to customers for traditional cloning, nucleic acid
isolation and DNA assembly product lines. The ideal candidate with
possess exceptional communication skills, providing customers with
the high level of technical support NEB is know for.Primary
- Deliver best-in-class technical support by responding to
technical inquiries from customers, NEB's US Field Representatives
and inside sales team via phone and email.
- Provide technical assistance for our cloning technologies
product portfolio, including traditional cloning, nucleic acid
isolation and DNA assembly products, to NEB's international
subsidiaries and international distributors.
- Facilitate and participate in customer complaint
troubleshooting with the Development and Production teams and other
- Assist the Marketing Department and the Development and
Production teams with the maintenance of technical literature in
the form of manuals, marketing materials and product information on
- Assist in the maintenance of technical support systems in
conjunction with the tech support team.
- Participate and assist in technical training sessions as
needed, including the technical support training conferences given
for our international distribution partners.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, or
related discipline; advanced degree preferred.
- Hands on experience with basic molecular biology laboratory
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively
collaborate with others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of
- Experience in a customer-facing role required; technical
support experience preferred.Preferred Qualifications and
- 2 years' relevant experience.
- Experience in DNA isolation and assembly applications and
workflows.NEB currently requires all employees located in the
United States to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. New hires
must be fully vaccinated prior to the first date of employment. NEB
will consider requests for reasonable accommodations, as required
by applicable law.EEO StatementNew England Biolabs is committed to
fostering a diverse and inclusive community; as an EEO/AA employer,
New England Biolabs considers applicants for employment without
regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status or disability. More in-depth
details of EEO are availablehere. Information regarding New England
Biolabs commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion can be found
here.New England Biolabs is a participating employer in the
Employment Verification(E-Verify)program.OFCCP's pay transparency
policy can be found on OFCCP's website atwww.dol.gov/ofccpIf you
need an accommodation for any part of the employment process
because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email
email@example.com call 978-927-5054 to let us know the nature of your
Keywords: New England Biolabs, Lynn , Technical Support Scientist, IT / Software / Systems , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!