Microsoft Access Developer
Company: Element Care
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Incumbent designs, develops and maintains database solutions.
This is a full time, hybrid position.ESSENTIAL
- Imports data to Access databases, creating new tables linked to
- Implements custom forms, queries, macros and reports.
- Analyzes data to ensure data validity.
- Recovers and repairs corrupt MS Access records.
- Troubleshoots and corrects MS Access database errors.
- Other duties as required.JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years' experience with Access, Visual Basic and SQL
- Experience on Access database design and table
- Advanced knowledge of Access, Excel, Visual Basic and SQL.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work well independently in a
fast-paced environment.EEO StatementElement Care is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran
status, or on the basis of disability.Element Care is committed to
valuing diversity and contributing to an inclusive working
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Microsoft Access Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...