Hygienist - RDH
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Hygienist - RDH
PT/FT considered ($5,000 Sign on Bonus w/ FT)
Discover Why We Are The Perfect Dental
- 2 Level patient screening for Covid-19 or flu-like
- Daily Staff screening for Covid-19
- OSHA/CDC/ADA PPE and other recommendations are followed closely
to ensure our team and patients stay safe and healthy
- HVE available for all hygiene procedures
- Support from our experienced team members and additional
support provided by the territory hygiene manager in the area
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive
Here is What We Can Offer
- PTO & holidays, 401k, and medical benefits
- Consistent flow of patients
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners,
digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office
- Competitive base hourly rate with gross profit sharing which
means Unlimited earning potential
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans
- We are staffed with team members that take care of finances,
insurance, and human resources
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- FREE CE credits
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free
dental care to Veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth
Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach programs
- Apply today to speak with a recruiter and learn more!
- Evaluates patient's overall oral health examining oral cavity
for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and
reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental
staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow
up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with
treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden
adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Associates or two (2) year degree required.
- Registered Dental Hygienist RDH licensure required.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. Hygienists work for the licensed dentists in
the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices receive
non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental
Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
** Offers vary by location. Select locations only.
Aspen Dental - 501 Gloucester Crossing Road 3186 Gloucester,
Massachusetts 01930 United States NEW ENGLAND SOUTH,
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Lynn , Hygienist - RDH, Other , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!