Who are we
looking for as a Service Technician?
is looking for an independent worker who is interested in the field
of bio-medical (dental) device and equipment repair.
As a Service
Technician, you provide repair and installation on a variety of
dental equipment and products including networking, computers and
software in a Windows environment. The Service Technician learns
and follows manufacturer guidelines relative to the repair of
devices. Training is supplied by mentorship program with other
branch technicians, manufacturers, online training courses and the
Patterson Technology Center.
Click here to see what a day in the life of a
Service Technician at Patterson looks
Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the
dental and veterinary supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of
healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson
provides a total-package approach to doing business.
benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well
as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one
trusted partner for everything they need.
- Determining parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service
requests and using, maintaining, and securing test devices and
tools used to adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Managing vehicle inventory and restocking as necessary.
- Ensuring proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe driving
habits are followed.
- Repairing equipment to meet manufacturer’s specifications as
well as all company, OSHA or other agencies’ policies related to
- Providing technical support after initial installation of
equipment, PC software and hardware and ensuring that service
commitments are met within standard response time.
- Other duties as related to the Service Technician
What background and experience is
needed as a Service Technician?
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a High School
Diploma or equivalent.
- General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in the areas
of carpentry, plumbing, heating, electricity, and/or electronics is
- Competencies in the areas of customer service, organization,
problem-solving, and interpersonal and communication skills are
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record is
- Technical training in the bio-medical or electronics field is
- General computer proficiency, including knowledge of
Windows-based programs and experience with peripherals such as
printers, backups, scanners and modems is strongly preferred.
What physical capabilities are
You must be able to lift up to 100
In It For You:
competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our
- Full Medical,
Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness
- 401(k) Match
Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock
Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay &
- Volunteer Time
Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid
Parental and Adoption Leave.
(Employee Assistance Program).
Click here to see what it’s
like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson
isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your
As a people-first company,
Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity
and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and
differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We
consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion,
color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome