Retail Shift Leader - Logan Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Located at Logan Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A competitive rate of pay of $18.00 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• $300 hiring bonus for joining our team
This Retail Operations Supervisor Job Is For You, If You Enjoy:
• Supporting the General Manager to ensure that all store daily
operating procedures are performed on a timely basis as required,
while promoting a corporate image of excellence through a strong
work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of
excellent customer service and store visual presentation.
• Maximizing sales through the development and supervision of sales
• Working at Boston Logan International Airport
Your Team is counting on you as a Retail Operations Supervisor
• Have open and flexible availability to work any shift on
weekdays, weekends and holidays
• Work a Full-Time schedule
• Conducts store opening/closing/ shift change procedures.
• Support the training of staff
• Promote a team environment through respect, coaching, feedback
• Performs all cash register preparation, float verifications, spot
checks, verification of end-of-shift cash reconciliation's, void
processing and deposits.
• Ensures that money is secured at all times and cash in excess of
$500 is removed from the register for safekeeping.
• Ensures that daily counts on cigarettes, phone cards, newspapers,
and other items as required is conducted consistently and that any
discrepancies are reported immediately to the General
• Maintains an ever-vigilant theft and shoplifting awareness and
enforces cash register and other policies controlling internal
• Ensures that staff report to work on time, dressed in clean full
uniform, including nametags.
• Ensures all sales associates/crew members are aware of daily
• Ensures customers/guests are greeted promptly and served by
knowledgeable, well-trained staff
• Demonstrates effective management of customer queuing
• Ensure telephones are answered in a consistent business-like
manner and are used only for business-related purposes.
• Ensures that all staff tardiness and absences are reported to
• Ensures that sales associates/crew members are assigned daily
duties and never congregate near the vicinity of the cash desk.
• Ensures that staff is aware of procedural changes and/or other
• Ensures that staff are offering an up-sell/add-on sale to each
• Has an in depth knowledge of products sold and ensures
replenishment and proper rotation of stock on the sales floor.
• Ensures all damaged goods are returned to the warehouse properly
• Ensures that housekeeping standards is maintained (i.e. dusting,
folding, replacement of burnt light bulbs, sweeping, mopping).
• Ensure the safety and security of the team and customers/guests
through a focus on preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
• Drive sales through effective execution of restaurant standards
and marketing initiatives.
• Follow processes to control labor costs, food costs and cash on
• Hold themselves accountable for responsibilities on shift.
• Hold our customers/guests as the highest priority and role model
exceptional customer service.
• Promote an environment where there is a sense of urgency to
satisfy our customers/guests.
• Ensure that Brand standards and systems are executed on their
• One or more years of retail supervisory experience
• One or more years of food & beverage experience
• Consults and helps plan daily activities with General
Manager/Operations Manager and other Supervisors; manages the
activities of staff.
• Provides supervision and support to store staff.
• Works with on-site jobbers and sales representatives.
• Leadership qualities, interactive, and approachable.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Time-management
skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Guest Focus: anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed
• Passion for Results: set compelling targets and deliver on
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Lynn , Retail Shift Leader - Logan Airport, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!