Distribution Center Manager - Logan Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Located at Logan Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $18.00/hr.
• A 50% off Hudson Food & Beverage Discount
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• Paid Covid Vaccine Incentive
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Retail Warehouse Stock Supervisor Position Is For You, If You
• The responsibility of assisting the Warehouse Manager with
day-to-day functions of the warehouse, working with the merchandise
and resolving issues using a retail management system
• Supervising the activities of subordinates, assigning
responsibility for specified work and performing all other
responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by
• Working at Boston Logan International Airport
The team is counting on you as a Retail Warehouse Stock Supervisor
• Provide open and flexible availability any day of the week,
including weekends & holidays
• Work a full-time schedule
• Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in
receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to
• Supervises day-to-day activities of subordinates
• Assists management in covering and running shifts
• Assists with scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered
• Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and
efficiently processes deliveries
• Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse
• Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the
warehouse and stores (where applicable)
• Identifies damaged and expired products
• Implements product rotation based on product code dates in
warehouse and concepts
• Follows all security and safety procedures established by the
Company and Branch
• Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities
established by the warehouse
• Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
• Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory
• Assists with ticketing according to branch standards for accuracy
• Reviews in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse
Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when
• Ensures that information from related ordering and receiving
forms are processed according to company standards and are
correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
• Updates information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate
• Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
• Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination,
and working relationships between associates and management
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions,
short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse
comfortably with subordinates.
• Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal
• The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• High school diploma.
• Minimum of 6 months supervisory/lead experience
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Lynn , Distribution Center Manager - Logan Airport, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!