Teller - 12 Hours
Company: Eastern Bank
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Perform a variety of routine teller duties to include processing
transactions, identifying basic potential financial needs and,
based on that identification, making referrals to the platform area
as appropriate. Responsibilities for the Teller role include, but
are not limited to the following: -
- - - -Process deposits to customer accounts; includes
verification of cash, verification of endorsements, and providing
customers with receipts.
- - - -Cash checks for customers and non-customers.
- - - -Process and properly record the sale of monetary
instruments (i.e. official bank checks)
- - - -Process foreign currency purchases and sales.
- - - -Redeem savings bonds.
- - - -Properly file all government-mandated reports related to
large cash transactions and the sale of all monetary
- - - -Process various types of loan payments and credit card
- - - -Assist with providing customers with access to safe
- - - -Actively engages in the sales process by identifying
potential financial needs for customers and non-customers alike and
makes appropriate referrals of such leads to the platform staff for
follow-up. Qualifications: -
- - - -Incumbent must be outgoing, have good customer service
skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- - - -Individual should be a self-starter and be technically
literate High school or equivalent required. - Work Requirements: -
Ability to stand and remain standing for up to five hours at a time
without a break. CB2
Keywords: Eastern Bank, Lynn , Teller - 12 Hours, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!