Manufacturing Lead Investigator
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: May 12, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
with Takeda's and . I further attest that all information I submit
in my employment application is true to the best of my
knowledge.Job DescriptionAbout the role:Join Takeda as a Lead
Investigator where you will lead investigation teams to identify
root cause, evaluate technical impact, and provide recommendations
on batch disposition for deviations of complexity. You will support
EMs and OOTs. You will report to the Investigations Manager where
you will provide subject matter expertise on manufacturing process
to support deviations owned by other departments. You will lead
continuous improvement projects. You will work with internal
functions and senior internal personnel on matters. Internal
contacts include: Manufacturing, QC/QA, Support departments
(Engineering, Facilities, Validation, Process Development), and
Regulatory/ Qualified Persons/ Product Quality Management.How you
- You will show capability to resolve the majority of complex
issues and escalation.
- With supervisory guidance defines areas outside of personal
expertise and identifies/ involves internal and cross functional
subject matter experts and external consultants/SMEs.
- Regardless of format, you will allow the end-user, specifically
QA personnel and regulatory inspectors, to arrive at the intended
conclusions and you will update team members.
- You will demonstrate / facilitate group discussions in a
constructive and positive direction.
- You will identify potential sources of conflict and resolve
independently or escalates promptly.What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's in Science, Engineering or a related
- 2 or more years of related experience in the manufacturing or
development of biologics or pharmaceuticals.
- You will have previous technical writing experience and
interpreting technical drawings/reports.
- You will be familiar with basic statistical analysis, Lean/6
sigma approaches, and basic Project Management skills.
- You will have Trackwise or, equal system; Microsoft Visio,
Project, and SharePoint.
- LIMS, SAP, OSI/PI.What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursementMore about us:At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.In accordance with the
CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
#GMSGQEEO StatementTakeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law.LocationsUSA - MA - Alewife - BIO OPSWorker TypeEmployeeWorker
Sub-TypeRegularTime TypeFull time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Lynn , Manufacturing Lead Investigator, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!