Company: Element Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking a Facilities Specialist who is passionate about providing
quality care to the geriatric population. The Facilities Specialist
maintains the integrity of all building in an efficient manner, and
performs a variety of employee and participant services with
positive relations in accordance with operational and safety
procedures. Position ensures daily and strategic facility needs are
met . This is a full-time, Monday- Friday 8-4 position; Great
benefits, vacation and sick time.12 paid holidays off!
Qualifications: - High school degree or equivalent.
- Previous (1-2 years) facilities experience.
- Prior healthcare experience or knowledge preferred.
- Ability to stand, walk, reach and use arms to perform tasks as
well as push and pull objects and grasp with hands.
- Ability to use of various machinery and tools, including but not
limited to, a snow shovel and/or blower.
- Regularly required to talk and hear and occasionally required to
- Frequently required to sit, stoop, crouch, kneel, crawl, balance,
climb stairs and ladders, work at heights and in environments with
temperature ranges both while working outside and inside.
Occasionally required to work around vibration or noise as well as
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and
occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. or
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision,
color vision and depth perception.
- Involves movement between departments, buildings, and floors to
- Basic skills necessary to operate computer for general day to day
work and communication.
- Frequent local travel in personal vehicle. - Proof of Covid
vaccine required. Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits PI176153742
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Facilities Specialist, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!