Company: Element Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! This
job is based in Lynn, MA. We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse
who is passionate about providing quality care to the geriatric
population. LPN benefits: This is a full-time position, Monday-
Friday 8-4; no nights or weekends. 12 paid holidays off! Some
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision insurance - starts same day of
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- We reimburse clinical license renewal costs
- Supplemental benefits Incumbent contributes to the assessment,
plan, implementation, and evaluation of participants, documenting
care in accordance with policies and standards, utilizing the
framework for professional nursing practice and development.
Position provides and contributes to the evaluation of care
appropriate to the participant under the supervision of a
Registered Nurse. LPN Qualifications:
- Licensed Practical Nurse currently licensed in the Commonwealth
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with the geriatric
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to travel locally on a frequent basis in a personal
- Ability to be able to quickly recognize situations/problems
before they become acute, and to be able to implement effective
solutions and understand consequences.
- Proof of Covid vaccines required.
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , LPN, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!