Call Center Representative
Company: Lynn Community Health Center
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCall Center Representative Are you interested in
performing activities related to the smooth functioning of the
Health Center teams and support efforts to providing integrated
- Are you interested in updating demographic and insurance
information in the electronic practice management system?
- Are you looking for benefits effective on the first day of
- Do you want to work where your professional growth and
development are a priority?
- Do you have the ability to ability to manage multiple tasks
effectively, follow established protocols, and work within
- Are you willing to Contribute to the team effort by supporting
all team members? Yes? Please click here to apply for the position
of Call Center Representative at the Lynn Community Health Center.
In this role you will:
- Complete scheduling, pre-registration and insurance
verification based on the Lynn Community Health Center
- Contribute to the team effort by supporting all team members
and maintaining an open and positive attitude .
- Welcome new Pre-Registration staff to the team by assisting
with their orientation to the team and mentoring them as
- Other duties deemed necessary or appropriate by Manager in
order to ensure efficient flow of work within the department.
- Attends monthly department meetings. The successful applicant
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English preferred.
- High School diploma required.
- Completion of medical terminology training.
- Basic comprehension of registration, insurance types and
- History of good attendance and positive work attitude.
- Pleasant telephone manner; good memory and patience. Organized
and detailed oriented.
- Ability to be courteous, efficient, effective, and patient
under hectic circumstances. Please apply now and grow with
LCHCThank you !
Keywords: Lynn Community Health Center, Lynn , Call Center Representative, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!