Lead Security Specialist Contract Program Security Officer
Company: GE Aviation Systems LLC
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Job Description SummaryFunction as the Contractor Program
Security Officer (CPSO) at General Electric Edison Works, Lynn,
Massachusetts, US. The candidate must be proficient and capable of
execution of duties pertaining to Special Access Program personnel
security, physical security, and information security. Implement
security processes necessary to protect classified information,
with strict adherence to NISPOM, JSIG, ICDs and other applicable
Executive Order and DOD regulations.
Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain a security education, training and
awareness programs including indoctrinations, annual refresher
training, debriefings, and event specific training.
- Must be a proficient briefer capable of training large numbers
- Must have excellent customer service skills, interpersonal
skills and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Operate and maintain a document control system and conduct
annual inventories. Operate and maintain a visitor control program
including processing incoming and outgoing visit certifications,
visitor reception, and escort.
- Operate and maintain a personnel security program including
proficiency in the initiation, recertification and continual
maintenance of security clearances.
- Must be capable of utilizing Personnel Security Databases such
- Coordinate and work directly with the government customer and
government support offices, building management staff, and host
security/facility managers for all facility related issues, special
events, and operating procedures.
- Operate and maintain an information security program that
includes the transmission, receipt and distribution of classified
information, storage and accountability of classified documents,
and the training of others in marking and classification
- Must be able work as a member of a small team.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with
minimum of 3 years of professional experience
- Security Clearance: DoD SECRET (w/Top Secret eligibility)
adjudicated within the last six years.
- Candidate must be accustomed to working in a controlled
- Candidate must have demonstrated customer support,
interpersonal skills and excellent oral and written communication
- Humble: respectful, receptive, agile, eager to learn---
- Transparent: shares critical information, speaks with candor,
- Focused: quick learner, strategically prioritizes work,
- Leadership ability: strong communicator, decision-maker,
- Problem solver: analytical-minded, challenges existing
processes, critical thinker
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs/projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens,
permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the
Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to
access to export-controlled technology. GE will require proof of
status prior to employment.
Additional InformationGE offers a great work environment,
professional development, challenging careers, and competitive
compensation. GE is an - Employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the
United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
applicable). As a federal government contractor, GE may in the
future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. -Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates
that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Keywords: GE Aviation Systems LLC, Lynn , Lead Security Specialist Contract Program Security Officer, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!