Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional 1
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Bridgewell strengthens communities by providing an unmatched
range of social and human services that empower people with
disabilities and other life challenges to live safe, self-directed
and productive lives. Bridgewell delivers support through community
housing, day programs, outpatient treatment, recovery services,
education and employment training. We're committed to helping
people in need, from those with autism to people with substance use
disorders, become engaged members of their communities. Bridgewell
is also the industry leader in developing innovative offerings in
response to unmet or emerging needs.The Position: We're looking for
an Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional 1 for our Level 1
residential programs. You will provide support and assistance to
individuals with developmental and psychiatric disabilities during
the overnight hours.Shift: Thursday to Saturday 11pm-9am, Awake (30
hours)Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support and assist individuals with all activities of
- Provide services to individuals according to DDS, CARF and all
applicable regulatory standards and Bridgewell policies and
- Maintain required documentation according to DDS and all
applicable regulatory standards, and Bridgewell policies and
- Provide assistance to individuals during the overnight
- Complete household cleaning duties as assigned.
- Administer medications according to MAP regulations.
- Maintain core training certifications including CPR/FA, OSHA,
CPI, PABC and MAP.
- Transport individuals as needed.
- Comply with Bridgewell Awake Overnight Call-In procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Education/Experience:
- Must be a high school graduate with a minimum of 1 year of
experience working with people with developmental or psychiatric
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's degree in related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Must have a valid Driver's license in state they reside.
- Basic computer skills.Physical Demands:
- While performing the duties of this job, employee is frequently
required to climb stairs.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- The employee must be able to drive a vehicle.
- Must have a normal range of eyesight with or without corrective
- Must have a normal range of hearing with or without corrective
- Many benefits starting at 24 or more regularly scheduled
- Excellent health benefits-medical, dental, vision. We believe
our benefits package is one of the most competitive (available to
- employees regularly scheduled for 30 or more hours)
- Generous paid time off includes your birthday (that's right, we
even give you your birthday off!)
- Collaborative work environment that values new insight and
- With over one hundred programs in the North Shore, Lowell and
Merrimack Valley we provide excellent opportunities for training
and professional developmentWhy Should You Apply: If top benefits
alone don't sway you, then our compassionate and collaborative work
environment should! Bridgewell is committed to training and
developing staff and provides the opportunities for you to have a
positive impact in the work you do.Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of the job.Requires acceptable CORI results
according to Bridgewell policy.Bridgewell is committed to creating
a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Keywords: Bridgewell, Lynn , Awake Overnight Direct Support Professional 1, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!