Clinician, Addiction Treatment Services
Company: Beth Israel Lahey Health
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Save Job Job Saved
Welcome to Beth Israel Lahey Health Behavioral Services. Our team
delivers quality care to clients and families in more than 30
communities throughout the North Shore, Merrimack Valley and
Greater Boston. Our mission is to provide personal, compassionate,
state-of-the-art, integrated behavioral healthcare that makes a
difference in the lives of the people and communities we serve. Our
services include mental health counseling, addiction treatment, and
family and school-based services.
About the Job
Sign on bonus up to $3000 (pro-rated for part time)
We are seeking a Clinician in our Addictions Division to join our
multidisciplinary team! We provide direct clinical services to
clients with identified substance use disorders and help to make a
difference in the lives of others. Clinicians are responsible for
assessment and evaluations, formulating effective treatment plans,
discharge planning and conducting individual, group, and/or family
counseling and case management services. We hope to support clients
with developing tools to work toward recovery using evidence-based
and person-centered practices.
The ideal candidate is a team player that is organized,
compassionate, and motivated to help clients meet their goals and
improve their lives.
- Interview clients, review records, and confer with other
professionals to evaluate the condition of the client.
- Counsel clients individually and/or in group sessions to assist
with meeting treatment goals.
- Formulate treatment plans based on a comprehensive
biopsychosocial assessment of the client.
- Monitor the condition of assigned clients to evaluate success
in therapy and adapt treatment as necessary.
- Assesses patient's continuing care needs, contacts appropriate
aftercare resources, and arranges for transfer or admission to
appropriate rehabilitation facilities and/or liaison with self-help
- Complete adequate and timely clinical documentation including
all individual and group treatment notes, intake packets,
termination/transfer, billing sheets, insurance forms, etc. in
compliance with regulatory and organizational standards.
- Maintain current knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment for
opioid use disorders.
- Share responsibility for educational and group treatment
- Refer clients to other support services such as medication
evaluation, social services programs, detoxification, domestic
violence services and employment services as needed.
- Attend staff meetings and supervisory sessions as required and
participate in client evaluations and case conferences.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with
internal and external providers.
- Master's degree in psychology, social work, rehabilitative
counseling or a related field.
- Substance use, supervised counseling experience preferred.
- Openness to Medication Assisted Treatment for opioid use
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours.
Beth Israel Lahey Health is dedicated to improving health and
wellness and making a difference in the lives of our patients,
their families and all members of the communities we serve. Formed
in March 2019, Beth Israel Lahey Health is a patient-centered,
integrated care delivery system providing a continuum of services
spanning academic, tertiary and community hospitals, dedicated
orthopedic and psychiatric hospitals, primary and specialty care,
community acute care, ambulatory care, behavioral services and home
health. Beth Israel Lahey Health Performance Network is a unified
joint contracting and population health management organization,
jointly governed by participating physicians and hospitals.
Keywords: Beth Israel Lahey Health, Lynn , Clinician, Addiction Treatment Services, Other , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!