In Vivo Senior Research Associate / Research Investigator
Company: Takeda Pharmaceutical
Posted on: August 4, 2022
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge. Job Description About the role: At
Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization
that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to
patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and
other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is
possible in order to bring life-changing therapies to patients
worldwide.Join Takeda as a In Vivo Senior Research Associate,
Oncology Cell Therapy and Innovation and be a part of the Cell
Therapy Research and Innovation team. How you will contribute:
- You will be expected to analyze the data and present it to the
team and will also be accountable for ensuring the quality of the
data and complying with record keeping requirements.
- Perform independently complex in vivo research
- Contribute to experimental design and complex problem
resolution within project scope.
- Analyze data and presents to the project teams.
- Maintain experimental records.
- Under minimal supervision, performs a wide range of research
experiments with a primary focus on in vivo evaluation of cell
therapy candidates and MOA studies.
- Able to schedule and execute tasks and protocols independently
with minimal training/some guidance from manager or project
- You will participate in the development of innovative oncology
mouse models to address diverse project needs.
- Perform standard and complex animal procedures including
dosing, tissue necropsy, tumor inoculation, tumor measurements and
small-animal survival surgeries.
- Perform standard cell culture for tumor inoculations.
- You will work in a team environment, maintain experimental
records, analyze data, and prepare study reports. Minimum
- BS in a scientific discipline with 4+ years of relevant
experience, or MS in a scientific discipline with 1+ years of
- Experience with mammalian cell culture with best practices in
tissue culture is preferred.
- Proficient in use of applicable lab equipment and
- Candidate must be familiar with IACUC protocols and guidelines.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement More about us: At Takeda, we are
transforming patient care through the development of novel
specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support
programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and
empower you to grow through life-changing work.Certified as a
Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages
innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We
foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams
are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and
a Brighter Future to people around the world.In accordance with the
CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to
Apply.EEO Statement Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a
diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability,
citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital
status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran,
or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal,
state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by
law. Locations Boston, MA Worker Type Employee Worker Sub-Type
Regular Time Type Full time
Keywords: Takeda Pharmaceutical, Lynn , In Vivo Senior Research Associate / Research Investigator, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!