Company: Traditional Breads
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The mixer is primarily responsible for accurately weighing
ingredients or products to ensure conformance to product formula,
operating mixing machine to blend ingredients into the highest
quality compounds for processing by personally performing the
duties and responsibilities:
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time;
Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Accurately weigh ingredients as instructed in the formula.
- Accurately enters ingredients information in company production
- Start machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to
mix for specified times.
- Operate or tend machines to mix or blend any of the wide
variety of ingredients, such as spices.
- Observe production or monitor equipment to ensure safe and
- Stop mixing when specified product qualities are obtained and
- Set up production machines as specified by formula and
- Examine materials visually or with hands to ensure conformance
to established standards.
- Follow all GMP's guidelines.
- Follow all Safety and quality guidelines.
- Follow mixing schedule.
- Communicate to supervisor any safety, quality problems and
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Document daily production work throughout the day with
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILL:
- Reading, writing, computer and mathematics skills
- Watching gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a
machine is working properly.
- Conducting test of products to evaluate quality, performance
and adjust if necessary.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must have basic computer skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to quickly move hand, arm to grasp, manipulates or
- Ability to see details at close range.
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or likely to go
- Ability to adjust controls on a machine.
- Ability to climb up and down stairs carrying up to 50
- Ability to push and/or pull up to 250 pounds with
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds and 100 pounds with
Keywords: Traditional Breads, Lynn , Bakery Mixer, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!