Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: September 16, 2022
TITLE: Sales Administrator PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB To assist
sales managers with quotes and projects (administrative support).
To work with co-workers to help the department and company run
smoothly. To handle all administrative duties including assisting
with the phones. PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create quotes to assist machine sales managers.
- Expedite orders upon receipt of purchase orders which consists
of creating ENA new project in Great Plains to produce down payment
invoice, update SAP offer, create ENA OC for customer, produce PO
to EA, create hedge form to purchase EUR for specific project,
update shared drive folder along with Black Book Spreadsheet.
Approve and process invoicing from EA for machines. Approve &
process EA contracts and/or outside vendors upon receipt to be
assured matches order (ENA PO) prior to signing.
- Create cost calculation sheets for each project and update with
change orders throughout project.
- Maintain Black Book Spreadsheet to retain project digitally
which entails all of the sales administration side - start to
finish. Track technical documents/milestones for projects. Follow
up SPP for customer after converted from EA quotes to SP dept. when
- Create customers for SAP system. Advise EA of machine location
changes, update SAP and any other areas necessary. Assist
co-workers when necessary for specific projects.
- Create invoices in Great Plains according to billing schedule
- Maintain Access machine database.
- Use Austria databases/programs/tools for assistance with
quoting new projects. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Work requires, in addition to the skills normally acquired
through a general high school education, specialized or technical
training which may be obtained in high school commercial or shop
courses, or by a relatively brief period (more than six months but
less than one year) of intensive preparation outside of school
including Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- Between two and three years of progressively more responsible
experience is required.
- A relatively high level of analytical ability is required in
order to find solutions to difficult human, technical or
administrative problems. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Good working conditions, almost complete absence of
disagreeable elements. Employee exposed to adverse or hazardous
working conditions. 5% or less of work time. Physical demands:
carrying, standing, fting, squatting, hearing, sitting, climbing,
walking, kneeling, speaking, twisting, writing, attendance.
- Work which regularly produces a high level of mental/visual
fatigue. 50 - 80% of work time. Mental demands: reading, detailed
work, confidentially, problem solving, verbal communication,
written communication, customer contact, multiple concurrent tasks,
constant interruptions, reading technical information, math,
stress. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our
Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will
use your information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, Lynn , Administration clerk, Other , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!