Company: Momentum Manufacturing Group
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Momentum Manufacturing Group with over 800 employees, is the
largest metal fabrication, machining, and powder coating operation
of its kind in Northern New England. Average tenure exceeds 8 years
on all critical functions allowing for essential continuity of the
manufacturing processes. The Company currently operates out of 11
state of the art facilities in St Johnsbury, Vermont Groveton, NH,
Franklin, NH, Amherst, NH,Georgetown, MA and Ipswich, MA totaling
over 750,000 sq. ft. Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts on
staff lead the company in lean manufacturing practices and
continuous improvement initiatives. Job Summary: This position is
primarily responsible for deburring, buffing and polishing parts as
needed. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be capable of operating deburring tools i.e. belt sanders,
90 - sander, dyna file time saver, speed head and other power tools
and how to use them as required.
- Must be capable of inspecting deburred and sanded parts for
- Must be capable of reading blue prints and understand where to
- Responsible for buffing, polishing and washing parts as
- Responsible for tracking, logging and proper disposal of all
scrap and waste material on a daily basis.
- Must follow procedures as assigned by Supervisor.
- Responsible for assisting manufacturing with any other duties
as time permits.
- Responsible for maintaining a high standard of housekeeping
throughout all work areas.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work extended hours when required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed. Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Tasks require basic math, reading and writing skills at or
above the high school level.
- Tasks require standing and walking 100% of time; lifting;
reaching, repetitive motion.
- Tasks require use of hand tools and power tools.
- Tasks require clear close vision for inspection of parts.
- Tasks require lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must work in a safe and reliable manner.
- Must be able to work as a team player Competencies:
- Team Player
- Product Knowledge
- Effective Time Management
- Work independently, when required PI188044489
Keywords: Momentum Manufacturing Group, Lynn , Deburring Associate, Other , Ipswich, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!