Company: Element Care
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Under direct supervision of the Manager of Scheduling, performs
a variety of administrative duties such as maintaining calendars,
compiling routine reports, and educating and/or training coworkers
on Scheduling workflow. Receives general direction and follows
standard procedures and written instructions to complete assigned
tasks. This position is full time Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm
with no weekend or holiday hours. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedules appointments and procedures according to staff
availability and participant needs.
- Distribute schedules as appropriate.
- Resolves any scheduling issues by collaborating with IDT
- Assists with educating and training employees on scheduling
- Manages tasks as they are received.
- Cross coverage of scheduling responsibilities as needed.
- Ensures provider's schedules is accurately represented in our
- Functions as a team member to organize and prioritize
responsibilities to complete daily work assignments.
- Collaborate with all departments to continually work towards
- Maintain HIPPA compliance.
- Performs other duties as required. JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Scheduling experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Previous Electronic Health Record (EHR) experience
- PACE experience a plus.
- Prior healthcare experience or knowledge a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft software.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in typing.
- Must be up to date with Covid vaccine PI195726651
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Scheduling Specialist, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!