Personal Care Specialist
Company: Element Care
Posted on: January 14, 2023
Great Life work Balance position with excellent benefits! We are
seeking Personal Care Specialist who is passionate about providing
quality care to the geriatric population. The Personal Care
Specialist serves as a member of the PACE Interdisciplinary Team.
Under the direction of a licensed nurse, incumbent participates in
all aspects of the planning, implementation and evaluation of
personal care and safety for the participants at the ADH and in the
community. This is a full-time position, Monday- Friday 8-4
position; no nights, weekends or holidays!
Location: Gloucester, MA
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- HHA certification or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience with the geriatric
- Ability to relate well to elders and anticipate their
- Ability to perform vital signs, lifting of participants for
transfer, and communication of participant changes.
- Effective communication, verbal and written.
- Consistently works in a positive and cooperative manner with
- Intermediate Microsoft computer skills preferred.
- Frequent local travel
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Supplemental benefits
Element Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Element Care is committed to valuing diversity and contributing to
an inclusive working environment.PI200374452
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , Personal Care Specialist, Other , Gloucester, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!