Lead Reservationist/Call Center Team Lead
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Pay rate is $17.50 per hour, comprehensive medical, dental, vision
and 401k available!
This role is on site at our call center. Gym and cafeteria in the
The Lead Reservationist is responsible for daily supervision and
coaching of reservationists on the floor and at remote
- Assuring quality of operations including leading reservations
staff, monitoring and observing customer phone calls and coaching
to resolve customer service issues and compliance with the MBTA
policies and procedures
- Resolving routine reservations staffing issues, including
covering breaks, staff tardiness or absence, and reassigning staff
or modifying the routing of calls as needed to maintain
- Coaching reservationists to resolve performance issues and
maintain compliance with Transdev and MBTA polices and
- Resolving any immediate customer related issues, especially
- Meeting with the Reservations Manager on a regular basis
- Performing the duties of Reservationists when needed and
possible without compromising primary Lead Reservationist
Other duties as assigned.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications:
- High school education or equivalent, such as GED, required.
- High school education or equivalent required.
- 2 years of call center supervisor experience, preferably in the
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Pleasant telephone voice/manner
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to supervise others
- Ability to remain courteous with difficult or angry
- Basic computer knowledge/PC experience and the ability to learn
- Bilingual skills is a plus but not required
- Must submit to drug testing and a background check
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- 100% of work is accomplished indoors and in air conditioned or
well ventilated facilities
- Work is accomplished at a workstation or in a cubicle space
equipped with a telephone, headset, and computer.
- Work environments are generally noisy and the employee is
generally subjected to long periods spent sitting, typing, or
looking at a computer screen.
Based near Chicago, Transdev is the largest private-sector operator
of multiple modes of transit in North America, including bus, rail,
streetcar, paratransit, and shuttle services. Transdev is committed
to being the trusted partner of cities and transit authorities
through quality execution and innovations in mobility. Its parent
company, Transdev Group, is a leading global operator and
integrator of mobility operating in 17 countries and provides
passengers every day the freedom to connect to what they care about
in their cities. www.transdevna.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster:
Drug free workplace
If based in the United States, applicants must be eligible to work
in US without restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to
pass a drug screen and background check.
Keywords: Transdevna, Lynn , Lead Reservationist/Call Center Team Lead, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!