SCO Scheduling Specialist
Company: Element Care
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Under direct supervision of the SCO Supervisor of Operations,
performs a variety of administrative duties such as scheduling
routine RN Assessments as mandated by CMS regulatory requirements,
maintaining calendars, and educating and/or training coworkers on
Scheduling workflow. Receives general direction and follows
standard procedures and written instructions to complete assigned
tasks. This position is full time Monday thru Friday 8am to 4pm
with no weekend or holiday hours.
- Schedules routine assessments for multiple care partners
according to assessment due date and staff availability.
- Assists with educating and training employees on scheduling
- Manages tasks as they are received.
- Cross coverage of scheduling responsibilities as
- Functions as a team member to organize and prioritize
responsibilities to complete daily work assignments.
- Collaborate with all departments to continually work towards
- Maintain HIPPA compliance.
- Performs other duties as required
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Bilingual preferred
- Scheduling experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
- Prior healthcare experience or knowledge a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft software.
- .Must be up to date with Covid vaccine
Element Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Element Care is committed to valuing diversity and contributing to
an inclusive working environment.
Keywords: Element Care, Lynn , SCO Scheduling Specialist, Other , Lynn, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!